There’s a reason Camp James has been voted the #1 Day Camp in Orange County by readers of ParentingOC Magazine for the past 10 years – every kid has a blast and wants to go back! Yours will too!
We are excited to announce that Camp James wants to give one of our devoted followers a FREE WEEK of camp this summer (a $380 value)! In order to be entered in our random drawing on Monday, March 19th you must do TWO things: 1. Sign up for our monthly newsletter at www.NewportMesaMoms.com (if you already have, no need to do again), AND 2. Find our Instagram or Facebook post announcing the giveaway and comment with your child’s favorite summer activity. (You might want to give me part of your email address here too to make sure it gets matched up). For an extra entry in the drawing, tag a friend. The lucky winner will be announced on Instagram and Facebook at 6:00pm Monday, March 19th.
CONGRATULATIONS TO OUR WINNER – CARLA PETNER!
Located at Newport Dunes in Newport Beach, Camp James is a day camp for children ages 4 to 13. With groups put together by age, and a variety of activity classes that rotate daily, your little ones thirst for adventure will surely be satisfied. They will come home talking of archery (8+), arts & crafts, bounce houses, canoes, dance, drama, gaga, go-carts (6+), kayaks (8+), laser tag, martial arts, magic (select weeks), miniature golf, music, nature lore, playgrounds, rock climbing (6+), sports, stand-up paddleboards (8+), swimming, targets (4-7), trikers (4-7), the water park (6+) and zipline (10+). Click HERE to get an even better idea of all the fun in store for your little camper.
101 North Bayside Drive
Newport Beach, CA 92660
So . . . you already know your child wants to go, but here are a few more reasons why YOU might want them to go:
- Regular Camp Hours are from 9:00am – 4:00pm. That means you have the WHOLE day to do what YOU need to do. And with options for extended camp hours that can even be purchased the day of as needed, you can have that flexibility that you need. Camp Sessions run from June 18th to August 24th.
- Online registration allows you to select the same group as your friends and/or family. Everyone is happy.
- There are T/Th and M/W/F schedule options if you don’t want to do 5 days in a row. Some restrictions apply.
- There are various pricing options and savings depending on when you book, how many children you are sending, and how many days they are attending. Click HERE for 2018 Tuition details. **There is an Early Bird Rate if you register before April 1st and book at least 10 days.
- You can pack a lunch OR your child can buy a hot lunch on site.
- Camp James is ACA Accredited meaning they have gone thru a through review of their operation from staff training to emergency management.
- Camp is the ideal place for healthy risk-taking, adventure and exploration.
If you want to check out Camp James in person, or are so excited you just can’t wait until June, be sure to stop by one of four Open House dates:
- Sunday March 25th: 11am – 2pm
- Saturday April 14th: 10am – 1pm
- Sunday, May 20th: 11am – 2pm
- Wednesday, May 30th: 4pm – 6:30pm